Clearly, we can not simply rely on traditional astrological beliefs to figure out your soulmate’s sign.
We will, however, take our best guess at your soulmate’s sign!
What is a Gemini’s soulmate?
Gemini Soulmate. If your partner is a Gemini, love is an ever-changing, joyful game. They can be whatever you want them to be, and may in fact see what you are looking for in a lover and become that. They can be a roaring Leo, or a fiery Aries, a stable Taurus or a pensive Pisces.
What zodiac signs are compatible?
Here are your most compatible astrological signs.
- Aries (March 21 – April 19) Tina Gong/Bustle.
- Taurus (April 20 – May 20) Tina Gong/Bustle.
- Gemini (May 21 – June 20) Tina Gong/Bustle.
- Cancer (June 21 – July 22)
- Leo (July 23 – Aug. 22)
- Virgo (Aug. 23 – Sept. 22)
- Libra (Sept. 23 – Oct. 22)
- Scorpio (Oct. 23 – Nov. 21)
How do you know if he is your soulmate?
You know you’ve found your soulmate when:
- You just know it.
- You have crossed paths before.
- Your souls meet at the right time.
- Your quiet space is a peaceful place.
- You can hear the other person’s silent thoughts.
- You feel each other’s pain.
- You know each other’s flaws and the benefits in them.