April 23 zodiac people are on the Aries-Taurus Cusp.
Mars governs the Fire sign (Aries), while Venus rules over the Earth sign (Taurus).
This combination provides you with very special attributes.
It enables you to have the serenity you need for self-awareness.
What zodiac signs are compatible?
Here are your most compatible astrological signs.
- Aries (March 21 – April 19) Tina Gong/Bustle.
- Taurus (April 20 – May 20) Tina Gong/Bustle.
- Gemini (May 21 – June 20) Tina Gong/Bustle.
- Cancer (June 21 – July 22)
- Leo (July 23 – Aug. 22)
- Virgo (Aug. 23 – Sept. 22)
- Libra (Sept. 23 – Oct. 22)
- Scorpio (Oct. 23 – Nov. 21)
Who is Taurus compatible with?
Summary of Taurus compatibility
The most compatible signs with Taurus are generally considered to be Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn and Pisces. The least compatible signs with Taurus are generally considered to be Leo and Aquarius.
Are Libra and Taurus compatible?
Taurus and Libra Compatibility
Both Taurus and Libra are guided by Venus, the planet of love. They are not complete opposites, but they do have a lot of opposition. So while a Taurus-Libra relationship can thrive, it will take a little work to get to a place of understanding and harmony.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”