For the rest of us, our zodiac signs have shifted to the following:
- Capricorn: Jan 20 – Feb 16.
- Aquarius: Feb 16 – March 11.
- Pisces: March 11 – April 18.
- Aries: April 18 – May 13.
- Taurus: May 13 – June 21.
- Gemini: June 21 – July 20.
- Cancer: July 20 – August 10.
- Leo: August 10 – September 16.
What are the traits of a Capricorn?
Typical Capricorn personality traits
- AMBITIOUS (read: workaholic) Driven to do their utmost bestest, Capricorns never let themselves off the hook.
- PERSISTENT (read: relentless)
- REALISTIC (read: pessimistic)
- SENSITIVE (read: touchy)
- PRACTICAL (read: dry)
- DISCIPLINED (read: uptight)
- DIY and gardening.
What are the characteristics of a Pisces?
They are generous, amiable, positive natured people with a deep sense of kindness and compassion. Pisces are highly tuned in to everything around them including the feelings of others. Pisces are socially popular because of their easygoing and likable manner.
What sign is Virgo?
The Virgo. The six of the zodiac signs, and an Earth sign, Virgos are complex creature of nature that desire to love and be loved. Born between August 23- September 22, Virgos are known for their nurturing and rule-abiding behavior.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”